LILLYSHAIR CHILDREN'S CHARITY
Lillyshair Children's Charity provides free real human hair wigs to children up to 17 years who have lost their hair through cancer or other medical conditions.
Our wigs are made from the finest quality virgin human hair sourced from Cambodia. Our Manufacturing process begins in Cambodia or India where the hair is ethically sourced and finishes in our production facility in Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Our goal is to help put smiles on the faces of children going through hair loss by creating for each child a custom piece that would resemble their natural hair before they lost it or a custom piece of their choice free of charge.
If you would like to receive a free wig from us for yourself or your child please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following informations below.
1. Children up to 17 years old.
2. The child must have a proof of hair loss. A diagnosis letter, proof of chemotherapy or an official Dr's note on a letter headed paper would be sufficient.
3. Photos of the child with hair loss.
4. Child's full name and date of birth
5. Parent's full name, address and phone number.