RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
Thank you for shopping with Lillyshair. We hope that you are pleased with your order. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, you can return any purchases within the specified time in the return conditions.
All our wigs and toppers are custom in our factory before shipping, they are not off the shelve. Please do not buy so many units at once in the hope to keep one and return the rest. It costs a lot of money and time to produce each unit. When you buy several units and return them we lose a lot of money on production. We want to make sure that all our customers are satisfied with their product, if for some reason you are not satisfied, please return your order for a refund or exchange.
If you are not sure about your cap size, please do not buy two wigs in two sizes with the intention to keep the right size and return the wrong size. When you buy two of the same wig in two cap sizes, we have to make two new wigs in those sizes which is not cost-effective for us. Please email us at email@example.com for wig cap samples or for guidance on how to choose the right size. All wig cap samples will be charged at £30 for UK & Europe customers and £50 for the US and the rest of the world. The cap should be returned to us in the post as a letter for a refund minus the shipping cost.
- All ready-made products like hair extensions, ponytails, messy buns, fringe, hair care products, and accessories have a 14 days return policy. Please notify us of any returns within 14 days of receiving them.
- Returns of all ready-made products are refunded in full to the original payment method used or store credit if preferred.
- All lace wigs, toppers, and U-part wigs are custom-made in our salon and have a 7 days return policy. For these custom-made items, you must notify us of any returns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on the same day of receipt. Once approved please have it back in the post within 2 days of receipt so that they can reach us within 7 days. For example, if you receive the item on Monday, please have it back at the post office by Friday and if received on Friday please have it back in the post by Monday.
- All custom-made item returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, without having been worn, washed, cut, or altered, and with tags and lace still attached.
- The Buyer pays the return postage costs.
- All custom order returns will be refunded in the form of store credit or exchange unless a faulty item was received. Please refer to our frequently asked questions if you are a first-time wig buyer to learn more about return hairs on wigs and how to style them as most new wig wearers consider return hairs as a fault/damage. Please note that due to lighting issues, the colour of some products might appear slightly different in person and this is not considered a fault.
- In the event that you are sent the wrong item, we will arrange for the wrong item to be returned to us and a replacement sent out. If you don’t want a replacement, you will be refunded in full to the original payment method.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure the safe delivery of the item to us. Ensure that the correct export information is used when returning from abroad. For example, if a wig is being returned, you should indicate on the customs document that the wig is a return, do not indicate that it’s merchandise otherwise customs charges will be incurred which will mean that your parcel will not be successfully returned to us. We do not recommend using FEDEX for returns because they charge a non-refundable return fee.
- We can only exchange items that are in their original condition, have not been worn, altered, or washed, and have all tags still attached.
- Please be aware that we can only exchange the same item for a different size or style once.
- Merchandise must be returned in one parcel – we reserve the right to refuse multiple returns from one order sent at different times.
- We can only accept exchanges from the country to which an order was originally shipped, for example, orders delivered to the United Kingdom must be returned from the United Kingdom.
- To exchange an item, please send an email within the same day of receipt of your order to our Customer Care department at email@example.com detailing why you wish to return the item and the unit you would like to replace it with. Please ensure to quote your full name and order details in the email.
- All cancellation requests must be made within 1hr of placing the order.
- All cancellations are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
CUSTOM ORDERS NOT SELECTED FROM OUR EXISTING DESIGNS
Custom Orders which is not a part of our existing design are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. When you request a different cut, colour, density, cap size, and hair length from the one advertised, it’s considered a custom order. Also when you request for the lace to be cut, it’s considered a final sale.
Please allow a few working days after receipt of your return for your refund or store credit to be issued.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 2-5 business days from the day of the receipt of the return. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- If your return is to be refunded as a store credit, please allow 1-2 business days from the receipt for the credit to be issued.